One Central Square - Cardiff
Rightacres committed to the development of One Central Square on a speculative basis in Autumn 2014. This was the first phase of development within the 1 million sq ft mixed use Central Square Regeneration Scheme adjoining Cardiff Central Station in the centre of the capital city.
- The building has set new standards for the quality of prime Grade A offices within the South Wales regional market.
- The building was 97% let by the date of Practical Completion in Spring 2016.
- Rents achieved within the building have risen from £21 to £25 psf net, setting new record rental levels for the Cardiff office market.
The building is now let to the following:
- Rightacres (2,513 sq ft)
- Blake Morgan Solicitors (28,770 sq ft)
- Julian Hodge Bank (17,025 sq ft)
- RBS E-Spark (6,374 sq ft)
- Studio Tri Ltd (6,191 sq ft)
- Motonovo Finance (73,598 sq ft)
- Vacant – to be let (4,187 sq ft)