Enterprise Trade Centre
Cushman & Wakefield have provided letting agency advice on this prominent South Bristol trade park for nearly 10 years, through different periods of ownership. A high level of occupancy has always been achieved throughout this period, with advice adjusted as appropriate to meet varying market conditions.
In response to a large number of voids appearing during 2015, Cushman & Wakefield undertook a sustained marketing campaign to achieve full occupancy.
- Ongoing dialogue with main national trade counter occupiers, utilising national network of contacts and specific expertise of main trade counter occupier activity.
- Utilising local market expertise and occupier knowledge.
- Marketing the park to ensure full exposure.
- Conducting negotiations with preferred occupiers.
Cushman & Wakefield successfully fully let the park including four lettings in H2 2015.
- Fully let trade park.
- Increased headline rental tone by 23%.
- Enhanced tenant profile to include national operators such as Screwfix and HSS Hire.
- Strong letting activity in H2 2015 assisted client with successful transfer of the park from Legal & General’s FIX-UK fund, to IPIF.