Position Title: Valuation Assistant/Analyst
Reports To: Head of Valuations, Galway
Location: Galway, Ireland
Our Galway team is looking to expand its Valuation and Advisory team, and is seeking a talented, self-starting individual to help streamline the valuation process and assist with valuation engagements.
- Ability to work well with colleagues to deliver required work outcomes;
- Working with the Team on valuation engagements on all types of commercial property & land;
- Preparing, researching and drafting of reports for specific commercial property valuations;
- Flexible attitude to new service opportunities and methodologies;
- Maintain strong relationships with current clients;
- Take responsibility for own development by undertaking activities to broaden experience and knowledge, e.g. CPD, SCSI events, Peer Networking Sessions etc;
- Liaising with the client and other colleagues in the business
- Produce valuation reports on time and with accuracy.
- Take an active role in undertaking and recording research for the team, including maintaining a database containing key valuation information;
- Ensuring client requirements and Cushman & Wakefield quality procedures are followed
Qualifications & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a professional working environment, with an interest in commercial real estate:
- Relevant degree (e.g. Property economics, business, commerce geography, economics etc.)
- An understanding of the principles of property as a financial investment.
- Specific knowledge of the real estate industry and property valuation and would be advantageous
- Sound numerical reasoning ability
- Good IT desktop skills
- Experience in report writing is advantageous.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Emphasis on quality, accuracy and attention to detail
- An appreciation of controls and processes;
- Places a priority on developing own knowledge and skills
For more information, or to apply, please email your cv and cover letter to Ireland.firstname.lastname@example.org