Position Title: Team Support
Reports To: Head of Department or his/her nominee
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
With offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Limerick Cushman & Wakefield is uniquely positioned to offer its clients a truly nationwide network. Our dedicated professionals provide an extensive range of advisory services to our investor, developer & occupier clients who all demand the highest standard of professional integrity & trust.
Our office in Dublin is looking for a Team Support (Administrator) to join the current team of support professionals. This opportunity is ideal for someone with good data-base, finance & systems experience, MS Office and organisational skills, is self-motivated, solution driven, and has an interest in property.
- Provide day to day support to two teams consisting of Directors, Divisional Directors, Associate Directors and Surveyors
- Compile and coordinate pitches for prospect projects. Prepare PowerPoint presentations and submissions.
- Collate marketing materials for jobs and liaise with various vendors.
- Prepare, format and edit correspondence and reports when required.
- Organise and attend team meetings, provide reports, agendas, and minutes.
- Occasionally organise travel arrangements for team members
- Maintain sick leave, expenses and holiday records.
- Continuously look to improve processes and systems through standardisation and streamlining.
- Database management (SAM & Valuepro)
- Be responsible for monthly invoicing process and maintain customer and project records
- Monitor debtors and cash collections.
- Ensure teams are compliant with company-wide policies
- Assist with key account management activities, e.g., client entertainment & events.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Adhoc duties which may arise.
Qualifications & experience:
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a professional working environment, with an interest in commercial real estate:
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior management.
- Proven organisational and time management skills.
- Experience maintaining databases and in-house systems.
- Good interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
For more information, or to apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Ireland.CV@cushwake.com