Position Title: Surveyor/Senior Surveyor – Retail Division
Reports To: Head of Retail Dept
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
With offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Limerick Cushman & Wakefield is uniquely positioned to offer its clients a truly nationwide network. Our dedicated professionals provide an extensive range of advisory services to our investor, developer & occupier clients who all demand the highest standard of professional integrity & trust.
Our office in Dublin are recruiting for a Chartered Surveyor to join the retail department. The ideal candidate will be client focused, have strong attention to detail and be a self-starter, capable of working both on their own initiative and as part of a team. Applications from candidates with an agency background are welcome.
- Contributes to financial success by delivering on financial goals.
- Achieves the business plan; applying relevant systems, procedures, and business knowledge to maximise resources and deliver job objectives.
- Addresses queries accurately and delivers service that clients value.
- Decisive and addresses issues quickly, makes informed decisions and takes responsibility for outcomes.
- Demonstrates personal leadership by prioritising their own workload to accomplish duties effectively; obtains assistance from others as needed.
- Demonstrate the confidence and ability to work with a wide range of clients
- Maintain excellent relationships with current clients, acting as main liaison on specific projects.
- Actively develop new business opportunities through contacts, relationships and networking activities.
- Actively builds relationships and develops strong client relationships
- Stays current in own field and pursues opportunities to demonstrate expertise.
- Enables performance by encouraging and supporting peers, colleagues and team through constructive feedback, workload management and transfer of knowledge.
- Shares opinions and provides constructive feedback to others
- Supports and develops internal talent
- Responsible for identifying and acting on cross referrals as they present themselves across Cushman & Wakefield Ireland and Cushman & Wakefield UK and Global
- Take responsibility for own development by undertaking activities to broaden experience and knowledge, e.g. CPD, SCSI events, C&W EMEA Learning Curriculum, Peer Networking Sessions, etc.
- Relevant third level qualification
- APC accredited
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in commercial real estate
- Excellent knowledge of the property market
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Report writing
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Good communicator
- Time management
- Team player
For further information or to discuss, please contact our HR Manager - Ryno van Rensburg on 0873235843 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please send you cv to email@example.com