Position Title: Receptionist
Reports To: Property Manager or his/her nominee
Location: Dublin 2, Ireland
Our Dublin office is currently recruiting for a Receptionist to join our Asset Services team. The role will be an on-site role, i.e. you will work on-site with the Cushman & Wakefield client. The location for this role is in Dublin 2. The successful candidate will have a broad administrative and customer facing skill-set.
- Welcomes visitors and deals with enquiries:
- Promptly notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Co-ordinates meetings and catering, incl. the set up & cleaning of meeting rooms
- Coordination of incoming and outgoing couriers.
- Receives and sort mail and deliveries.
- Controls inventory relevant to reception area.
- Provides general administrative support.
- Light manual handling.
- Other adhoc duties as required.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
Knowledge & Experience:
- Relevant experience in a Financial, Accounting or professional environment
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Skills & personal Qualities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter, motivated, good initiative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation skills - ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently to meet all deadlines and provide courteous service to clients and colleagues, often with tight deadlines
For further information or to discuss, please contact our HR Officer – Kellie McCollum on 087 9393884 or by email on email@example.com.