As one of the Top 3 Global Real Estate Services firms, Cushman & Wakefield is a forward thinking, solutions-oriented firm. Our goal is to lead the real estate industry with the best talent, the best clients and the best results
With offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Limerick Cushman & Wakefield is uniquely positioned to offer its clients a truly nationwide network. Our dedicated professionals provide an extensive range of advisory services to our investor, developer & occupier clients who all demand the highest standard of professional integrity & trust.
Our offices in Dublin are recruiting for a Chartered Surveyor to join the Property Management team as Property Manager.
More information on the responsibilities, skills & experience are outlined below:
Reporting to the Director of Asset Services the successful candidate will act as a trusted property advisor, providing analysis, insight and valuable service to clients in a proactive manner on areas of tenancy, service charge, planned preventative maintenance schedules and inspections. Further duties include:
- Manages a portfolio of residential & mixed-use schemes by undertaking regular property inspections, ensuring specific insurance requirements are in place and dealing efficiently with tenant applications.
- Develops and maintains new and existing relationships with a wide range of clients.
- Manages workload to exceed our clients’ expectations by producing work to the highest professional standard, representing the brand the best way possible and capturing key learnings for future reference.
- Carries out conflict checks in line with our procedures.
- Sets service charge budgets on an annual basis for managed properties and monitors service charge expenditure on such properties on an ongoing basis.
- Works with portfolio accountant to monitor credit control so that all fees and service charges are collected in good time to avoid bad debts.
- Effectively manages multiple priorities so that time, resources & costs are balanced to deliver profitability.
- Instructs, manages and monitors third party contractors to deliver services required for property maintenance.
- Provides reports and regular updates to clients in line with the fee proposal, management agreement & client expectations.
- Works with senior colleagues and Marketing on the preparation of pitches to win business instructions. Assist in the preparation and collation of brochures while operating within budget and following the necessary protocol.
- Identifies and acts on cross referrals as they present themselves across Cushman & Wakefield.
- Utilises all relevant technology systems, maintains up to date records and maximises reporting functionality, e.g. Qube, Yardi, Blockman, Letman, Building Link, RAMIS, Tempora, Adest, SAM.
- Assists in the supervision and development of Graduate Surveyors, e.g. delegates tasks, provides effective feedback and guidance, and acts as a counsellor/supervisor in the APC process.
- Understands and complies with all of the relevant provisions of the PSR Act, current Anti Money Laundering, BER and Data Protection Legislation and any other legislation relevant to a property professional operating in Ireland.
- Takes ownership for own development by undertaking activities to broaden experience and market knowledge, e.g. CPD, SCSI events, Surveyor Peer Network.
- Works on raising the Cushman & Wakefield’s brand profile through the writing of press releases for print media & sharing of such articles & company research/reports via LinkedIn and other appropriate social media forums.
- Attends internal and external events with industry colleagues, clients & business connections to develop own profile & professional network in order to generate business opportunities.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Relevant degree
- Holder of a valid PRSA licence – C&D type minimum
- APC accredited/Chartered Surveyor with a sound understanding of property economics and property related legislation
- Two years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of the property market
- Good IT desktop skills
- Report writing
- Client relationship management
- Good interpersonal skills & communication skills
This role offers the right candidate significant career opportunities plus an attractive remuneration package.
For further information or to discuss, please contact Kellie McCollum on 087 3482104 or email@example.com.