Our office in Ballsbridge is recruiting for a Portfolio Accountant to join the Property Management team. Reporting to the Head of Property Management, the ideal candidate will be client focussed, have strong attention to detail and be a self-starter capable of working both on their own initiative and as part of a team.
More information on the responsibilities, skills & experience are outlined below:
- Client Reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Produce monthly TB reporting packs, including preparation and posting of journal entries
- Quarterly and year end management company accounts preparation and audit liaison
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaise with clients, tenants, accounts team and property managers as necessary Assisting with external auditors in relation to service charge audits and completing audit schedule
- General file management
- Preparation of monthly & quarterly client reports to include Budget v Actual schedule
- Remittance of Rent to Owners and maintaining strong internal controls in this area
- Maintain and update service charge year end & budget apportionments
- Set up of new properties on system, including tenant and lease details etc.
- VAT returns
- Other duties as and when required
- Strong understanding of Property Management Accounts Internal Controls
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Two years’ experience in a similar role (ideally in the property industry)
- Ideally hold a Third level Qualification
- Ideally have knowledge of or experience using Property Management systems, e.g. Qube/Yardi/Blockman
- Strong working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite (Excel & PowerPoint to an advanced level)
- Have the ability to multi-task, be organised and show initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
For further information or to discuss, please contact our HR Manager - Ryno van Rensburg on 0873235843 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please send your cv to email@example.com