As one of the Top 3 Global Real Estate Services firms, Cushman & Wakefield is a forward thinking, solutions-oriented firm. Our goal is to lead the real estate industry with the best talent, the best clients and the best results
With offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Limerick Cushman & Wakefield is uniquely positioned to offer its clients a truly nationwide network. Our dedicated professionals provide an extensive range of advisory services to our investor, developer & occupier clients who all demand the highest standard of professional integrity & trust.
We have an excellent opportunity available to work as the On-Site Estate Manager within Lansdowne Place, an exceptional development of over 200 luxury apartments in Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
This market leading development is seeking an Estate Manager to work hand in hand with the General Manager and Concierge & Maintenance team on site. The Estate Manager will play a pivotal role in the establishment of the ongoing service offering to members and residents alike.
We are looking for an innovative, positive problem solver, and a real people person.
More information on the responsibilities, skills & experience are outlined below:
The successful candidate will also act as a trusted property advisor, providing analysis, insight and valuable service to Lansdowne Place in a proactive manner on areas of tenancy, service charge, planned preventative maintenance schedules and inspections. Further duties include:
- Day to day on site management of Lansdowne Place by undertaking regular property inspections, ensuring specific insurance requirements are in place and dealing efficiently with owner and occupiers applications.
- Manages workload to exceed our clients’ expectations by producing work to the highest professional standard, representing the brand the best way possible and capturing key learnings for future reference.
- Sets service charge budgets on an annual basis for Lansdowne Place and monitors service charge expenditure on an ongoing basis.
- Works with portfolio accountant to monitor credit control so that all fees and service charges are collected in good time to avoid bad debts.
- Instructs, manages and monitors third party contractors to deliver services required for property maintenance.
- Provides reports and regular updates to client in line with the fee proposal, management agreement & client expectations.
- Understands and complies with all of the relevant provisions of the PSR Act, current Anti Money Laundering, BER and Data Protection Legislation and any other legislation relevant to a property professional operating in Ireland.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Relevant degree
- Minimum 5 years property management experience – Block management preferable
- Holder of a valid PRSA licence – C&D type minimum
- Surveyor with a sound understanding of property economics and property related legislation
- Strong knowledge of the property market
- Good IT desktop skills
- Report writing
- Client relationship management
- Good interpersonal skills & communication skills
This role offers the right candidate significant career opportunities plus an attractive remuneration package.
For further information or to discuss, please contact Kellie McCollum on 087 3482104 or email@example.com