Position Title: Junior Data Analyst
Reports To: Business Analyst
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our Dublin office is currently recruiting for the role of Junior Data Analyst which is a new position that will service the business’s increasing requirements for data driven solutions.
The successful candidate will play a key role in several exciting new initiatives and work closely with both stakeholders in the Irish business and with key international teams that support these applications.
There is a planned progression for this role that will see the successful candidate develop a wide variety of skills encompassing application administration, database management, project management and data analysis.
- Application administration – This will include dealing with access requests, system management, data integrity testing, liaising with and manging external vendors, managing application updates and user acceptance testing. This will involve multiple internal & external applications including database management systems, reporting tools & geographic information systems.
- Database management – The successful candidate will be responsible for the manging of several key databases and the processes that insure the quality and constant updating of the data. This will require strong people skills and the ability to work closely with multiple stakeholders.
- Data analysis – Part of the role will be to provide certain key analytical functions to the business. These include the creation of bespoke interactive maps and real estate focused visuals, live reports and interactive dashboards using multiple internal and external data sources.
- Project management – This position will also require the participate in projects relating to the areas of new technologies, data and data analysis tools and applications. Some of the responsibilities will include arranging & running workshops, workflow mapping, producing data flow maps and performing gap analysis. The individual will get exposure to all aspects of project management and the various phases.
- A Third level qualification in Business / Technology / Economics is desirable.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a professional full-time role.
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Experience managing databases and performing data analysis is advantageous.
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Ability to work closely with people
- Self-starter, motivated, good initiative and problem-solving skills
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong organisation skills - ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently to meet all deadlines
- Team player
- Love of all things data
For further information or to discuss this opportunity please contact Alex Cole Pidgeon on 0860889897. To submit an application please send your C.V to email@example.com