Position Title: HR Assistant (6-month contract)
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: HR Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
With offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Limerick Cushman & Wakefield is uniquely positioned to offer its clients a truly nationwide network. Our dedicated professionals provide an extensive range of advisory services to our investor, developer & occupier clients who all demand the highest standard of professional integrity & trust.
Our office in Dublin has an exciting opportunity for a junior HR generalist. The successful candidate will work closely with the HR Business Partner and HR Officer on generalist and project work. In addition to day-to-day HR support you will also gain excellent experience on HR Systems – Sage and Workday, Health & Safety, employee onboarding, recruitment, GDPR, data protection, while gaining valuable experience of HR in a macro environment.
- Respond to HR queries and information requests in a professional, timely and efficient manner
- Provide accurate general & HR administrative support, e.g. reporting, mortgage applications, maternity forms, maternity calendars & HR system updates
Operations & Risk
- Integration (Project) work:
- Health & Safety review & process updates, incl. liaising with Property Management, UK H&S and Reception on day to day H&S, facilities, etc.
- Update and advise department on obligations under the Data Protection and retention legislation.
- Data validation and update of HR archive
- Converting (hard copy) employee files to e-files and updating Workday (HR system)
People & Teams
- You will support and as required manage the recruitment & selection process through LinkedIn Recruiter searches, liaising with recruitment agencies, cv screening, arranging interviews, supporting line managers throughout the process and interviewing.
- Support the planning, coordination & implementation of company L&D strategy, incl. sourcing providers, liaising with UK L&D team and scheduling local & UK training days
- Provide support to the graduate programme, incl. arranging training days and acting as a contact with UK Early Careers team
- Induction process: Support work integrating UK & Ireland inductions
- Support sports & social activities
Operations & Risk
- Data Validation
- HR Archive
People & Teams
- HR Induction
- Talent development
- Third level HR qualification
- CIPD membership
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of one years’ experience in a professional HR environment
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Experience using Workday and/or Sage HR will be an advantage
- An understanding and knowledge of HR best practice (e.g. Data protection and Irish & EU employment legislation)
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Good communicator
- Time management
- Team player