Position Title: Estate Manager
Department: Asset Services
Reports To: Head of Asset Services
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
With offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Limerick Cushman & Wakefield is uniquely positioned to offer its clients a truly nationwide network. Our dedicated professionals provide an extensive range of advisory services to our investor, developer & occupier clients who all demand the highest standard of professional integrity & trust.
Our office in Dublin has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Estate Manager to join our team in delivering best in class services to Dublin Airport Central. This exciting opportunity will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to act as the primary interface with high profile occupiers, key decision makers and corporate stakeholders with responsibility for coordinating the successful management of the Estate.
Dublin Airport Central provides a unique platform for suitable experienced and ambitious candidates to demonstrate their range of skills and expertise in this high profile and vibrant commercial environment.
- Coordination of site-based team in delivering services to the office buildings and estate areas
- Proactive management and reporting on PPM schedules
- Ensuring compliance with permit to work and all associated safe working practices
- Understanding of the timings and requirements of tenant fit out in occupied buildings
- Previous experience managing 3rd parties perhaps in an operations manager capacity.
- Facilities management/construction experience and appropriate tertiary qualifications. They should also have a working knowledge of commercial office leases and associated covenants.
- Previous experience in managing a campus with phased completion and occupation.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting.
- Polished individual with excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with a variety of stakeholders.
- Third level Property, Surveying, Engineering or FM qualification
- CIPD membership
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role or commercial campus environment
- Expertise in BIM, BMS and LEED office accommodation
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- An understanding and knowledge of property management financial software