Position Title: Department Manager / PA
Reports To: Head of Valuations & Advisory
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our office in Dublin is looking for a Department Manager / PA to join our Valuation and Advisory team. The successful candidate will be tasked with managing the operations function of a team of 25+ people, along with supporting the Head of Valuation & Advisory and the Chairman. You will be supported by four direct reports and together will provide a professional office management service, to the entire team and liaising closely with 3 regional offices.
- Continuously look to improve processes and systems through review, standardisation and streamlining.
- Manage the workload & performance of the Administrative Assistants to achieve their objectives.
- Develop the Administrative Assistants through coaching and feedback and putting individual development plans in place.
- Pro-actively manage the Administrators, ensuring they are informed of key priorities on a daily basis.
- Develop good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Pro-actively manage the needs of the Head of Valuation & Advisory and the Chairman, e.g. preparing & circulating documentation & presentations for meetings.
- Ensure a consistent, high standard of PA and administration work is delivered in an efficient & confidential manner. This includes the following:
- Organising team meetings, incl. taking & circulating minutes and agendas.
- Schedule and manage all Valuation & Advisory external meetings and events.
- Comprehensive diary management and organising travel arrangements for team members.
- Managing and directing calls & queries.
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations and submissions.
- Maintenance of team WIP, debtors reports and pitch tracker.
- Management of our bespoke IT system – SAM.
- Maintenance and management of various databases.
- General administration, e.g. holiday records, sick leave, expenses & stationary.
- Other adhoc duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a professional working environment, with an interest in commercial real estate:
- Four years’ experience in a similar role.
- Third Level Qualification would be desired
- Have the ability to multi-task, well organised and be able to work off own initiative.
- Strong working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint to an advanced level)
- Ideally will have worked with bespoke software systems i.e. ValuPro, SAM, Workday and/or CRM systems
For further information or to discuss, please contact our HR Officer - Kellie McCollum at email@example.com
To apply please send you cv to firstname.lastname@example.org