Position Title: Database Entry Specialist (fixed term contract - six months)
Reports To: Business Analyst
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our office in Ballsbridge is recruiting a Data Entry Specialist to work on data collection and entry into systems and databases as part of an ongoing project. Reporting to the company’s Business Analyst, the ideal candidate must have an interest in technology/IT, be a self-starter, have excellent communications skills and have strong data entry, administrative and/or database knowledge.
- Responsible for collecting, entering data into databases.
- Cleansing and reformatting data for database entry and analysis.
- Working with teams to source and review their data stored in excel, pdfs, emails which must be reformatted for consumption by systems and databases.
- Performing data integrity testing datasets.
- Draft process notes to support systems usage.
- Become a C&W Systems master / super-user (Logging/answering C&W Systems* related queries).
- Complete system audits to improve content and ensure procedures are followed.
- Coordinating and conducting systems training & meetings when required.
- Cross training team members on system related skills and improvements.
- Compiling systems feedback from multiple sources in order to track development needs.
- Working closely with project leads & external software and services providers.
- Communicating system specific information when required.
- Creating & updating system specific templates when required.
- Monthly and ad-hoc reporting
- Pro-actively assessing processes on an ongoing basis and identifying potential efficiencies.
- Third level Qualifications in IT, business or other relevant disciplines is desirable but not a requirement.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous experience entering data and database management would be an advantage.
- Must have a strong knowledge of all Microsoft excel.
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- A self starter with the ability to interact & collaborate effectively with multiple teams and individuals.
- Self-motivated with a strong will to achieve targets.
- Enthusiastic and shows a desire to learn and upskill.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deliver consistent results to tight deadlines.
This role offers the right candidate an attractive remuneration package. It is preferable for the successful candidate to be available immediately.
For further information or to discuss, please contact HR department on 01 237 6458/01 639 9336..
To apply please send you cv to firstname.lastname@example.org