Position Title: Chartered Surveyors
Reports To: Head of C&W Limerick
Location: Limerick, Ireland
With offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Limerick Cushman & Wakefield is uniquely positioned to offer its clients a truly nationwide network. Our dedicated professionals provide an extensive range of advisory services to our investor, developer & occupier clients who all demand the highest standard of professional integrity & trust.
Our office in Limerick is currently welcoming applications from Chartered Surveyors, from Surveyor to Associate Director level. More specifically we would like to hear from Surveyors with experience in Valuations and/or Agency experience. We would also welcome applications from Surveyors in Dublin, the UK or even further afield, interested in relocating to the Limerick area.
- Responsible for supporting, managing and executing specific commercial property valuations or if Agency, specific commercial property transactions, such as sales, purchase and letting to satisfy client’s needs.
- Preparing, researching and drafting of relevant internal & client reports
- Demonstrate the confidence and ability to work with a wide range of clients, e.g. funds, receivers, banks and private investors.
- Maintain excellent relationships with current clients, acting as main liaison on specific projects.
- Actively develop new business opportunities through contacts, relationships and networking activities.
- Responsible for identifying and acting on cross referrals as they present themselves across Cushman & Wakefield and the wider Group.
- Take responsibility for own development by undertaking activities to broaden experience and knowledge, e.g. CPD, SCSI events, Peer Networking Sessions.
- Assist in the supervision and development of junior staff, e.g. delegation of tasks to Graduate Surveyors within department and providing effective feedback and guidance.
- Demonstrates excellent market knowledge and provides market information and statistics to Research Department to assist with report writing, market intelligence
Qualifications & experience:
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a professional working environment, with an interest in commercial real estate:
- Relevant degree
- APC accredited/Chartered Surveyor
- Sound understanding of property economics and property related legislation
- Knowledge of the property market
- Sound numerical reasoning ability
- Good IT desktop skills
- Report writing
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
For more information, or to apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com